Saturday, December 12, 2020
The Foundations of Advanced Aesthetics course now has a specific component just for Dentists! We have listened to your requests and developed a curriculum that provides you with an all-encompassing knowledge of lower facial rejuvenation!
This course is offered in various formats; you can watch the modules independently at your leisure, take the quizzes and be ready for your hands-on one-on-one sessions with Dr Kwok and Lori Robertson FNP (if you have a Ca. license), or you may choose to watch the dental modules and just “peek in” at hands-on class occurring live! You can both see and hear as the instructors teach other students! Both are amazing opportunities to learn.
In this course, we will cover neuromodulators down to their molecular action, facial aging as it relates to bone and fat loss. You will also learn about the various types of FDA approved dermal fillers down to their specific rheological factors which will guide your product choices.
This course will help you gain a significant amount of awareness and knowledge in aesthetic medicine enabling you to provide safe, optimal outcomes.
If you are a Dentist this is the course for you!
This hybrid / virtual course helps you gain an in-depth understanding of the many different types of FDA-approved injectables, where to best utilize each one in the lower face, what complications may arise, and complication management. You will learn injection techniques, how to properly assess your patients as it relates to lower face rejuvenation, the aging process, and how to choose the best product.
- To understand the specialty of medical aesthetic as it relates to Dentistry
- To be aware of the statistical growth of the aesthetic industry over the last few years along with projected growth numbers.
- To increase knowledge base regarding facial vascular anatomy, neurophysiology, muscle use, and facial aging as it relates to toxin and dermal filler use.
- Assessment of temporal-mandibular joint pain/bruxism and treatments for pain reduction
- Increase awareness of Botulinum toxin history, molecular structure, pathophysiological mechanism of action, and uses as they relate to the lower face
- To understand the various types of dermal fillers and biostimulants along with their specific rheological properties and mechanism of actions.
- To have an awareness of gender and ethnic differences as they relate to both toxin and filler placement and use.
- To increase awareness of both indications and contraindications of dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and biostimulant use.
- Be able to assess for post-treatment complications and adverse events along with the appropriate research-driven treatments for both.
- Be able to provide an appropriate patient consult and pre/post-treatment education.
Our online educational modules cover the didactic component and include topics such as introductory to medical aesthetics, anatomy, neuromodulators, dermal fillers, complications, aesthetic business from a practitioner's point of view, and more! These modules are a prerequisite for the supervised one-on-one hands-on training (for those with a license to inject in California) and for those attending as an observer.
There will also be a live demonstration of a neuromodulator and dermal filler injection and an interactive Q & A session.
- Supervised One on One Hands-On Injection Training On-Site with either Dr. Gideon Kwok or Lori Robertson MSN, FNP-C @ The Aesthetic Immersion in Brea, California
- You will need to provide your own live model. Neuromodulator/toxin and up to 2 syringes of Dermal Filler will be provided.
- Live Demonstration by Dr. Gideon Kwok & Lori Robertson MSN, FNP-C:
- Live patient assessment, comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, and injection
Live Stream times listed a Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Hands-On One on One Course & Live Stream: Saturday, December 12, 2020, | 9 am PDT
Includes continued online access to the replay from your computer and / or mobile device for one year.
Feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
By registering you are giving permission to The Aesthetic Immersion to contact you via email for future events and promotions.