Congratulations, chosen to broaden your knowledge in Medical Aesthetics!
Let us help you grow in your foundational knowledge with the use of lasers. Our goal is to provide you with an amazing educational experience along with sharing some of our insights regarding this specialty.
This Laser Physics 101 Webinar will give you a comprehensive understanding of what laser energy is, how it is made, the effect of light/tissue interaction, what specific wavelengths target what “colors” or “chromophores” along with how the duration of laser on tissue effects it. You will learn information about new laser treatments and uses in aesthetic medicine.
**Plus learn secret “Pearls” of.. from Dr. Gideon Kwok and Lori Robertson MSN, FNP-C.
After this webinar, you will have a working knowledge of choosing the correct laser and wavelength for each patient's specific hair, skin, or tattoo color and/or density. You will also learn about lasers that “don’t see color” and targets water in the skin that is used for various skin issues and patient needs.
- Discussion of laser basics (how they work, how are they different)
- Laser Safety- how to choose the right eye protection
- Learn what lasers target and why
- Be able to recognize a laser wavelength and know what the effect on the tissue will be of that laser
- Prevent adverse events (burns,hypo-hyperpigmentation) by knowing laser physics before you treat.
- Live Q & A Chat
Includes continued online access to the webinar replay from your computer and / or mobile device for one year.
Feel free to reach out to our team at [email protected] if you need any assistance.
By registering you are giving permission to The Aesthetic Immersion to contact you via email for future events and promotions.