Saturday November 21, 2020
Let us help you grow in your foundational knowledge of cosmetic threads. Our goal is to provide you with the best practice experience and share some of our insights regarding this specialty.
In the world of aesthetic medicine, Thread Lifting is one of the newest non-surgical techniques to treat the most common of advanced areas requested, resulting in an instant and natural-looking improvement in the appearance of the skin. This virtual advanced course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of thread insertion, facial anatomy, patient assessment, numbing techniques, thread insertion, lifting techniques, what can go wrong, and how to deal with these complications. After taking this class, you will be able to properly assess, choose the right product, inject, and treat your patients with beautiful results.
Our online educational modules cover the didactic component and include topics such as introductory to medical aesthetics, anatomy, all threads, complications, aesthetic business from a practitioner's point of view, and more!
- Facial Anatomy, facial vasculature, location, depths, and precautions
- The aging process, patient assessment, symmetry and balancing
- Thread knowledge, types of threads and choosing the thread type
- Thread placement and insertion techniques
- Choosing vectors, lifting techniques, anchoring locations
- Indications/contraindications of threads
These online modules are a prerequisite for the supervised hands-on training for those with a license to inject in California and for those attending as an observer.
- Virtual observation of a Thread Insertion Demonstration with Dr. Gideon / Lori Robertson
- Virtual Observation of One on One Training with Dr. Gideon / Lori Robertson
- Q & A
Live Stream times listed a Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Hands-On One on One Course & Live Stream: Saturday, November 21, 2020 | 8am PDT
Includes continued online access to the replay from your computer and / or mobile device for one year.
Feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
By registering you are giving permission to The Aesthetic Immersion to contact you via email for future events and promotions.