The California Anatomy Dissection Series is an exclusive cadaver dissection with special guest Prof. Sebastian Cotofana, MD, PhD, PhD, hosted by Dr. Gideon Kwok, DO and Lori Robertson, MSN, FNP-C.
This one-day cadaver program will help increase your knowledge of facial anatomy for both surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. As a part of this lecture, you will have a full facial anatomy review, observe Prof. Cotofana's full head dissection, and learn proper anatomical injection techniques.
DATE: Sunday, June 13th, 2021
TIME: 8 AM - 5 PM PDT
- Get an in-depth view of tissue and vessel structures
- You will be awarded 8 CME credits for this training
- Prof. Sebastian Cotofana goes into detail with facial anatomy
- Have your questions answered by Prof. Sebastian Cotofana
- Live injection (dermal fillers and PDO threads) patient demos with Dr. Gideon Kwok, DO and Lori Robertson, MSN, FNP-C.
You will learn:
- Key facial anatomical landmarks, safe zones, danger areas, and facial planes for the best esthetic treatment outcomes
- How to increase your proficiency in delivering excellent facial injectable therapy safely and efficiently
- Anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature, and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial area
- Understand more than ever what you need to do to prevent and treat simple to complex injectable complications from bruising, vascular occlusion, and necrosis
Terms & Conditions: All sales are final. No refunds will be permitted. If you are unable to attend, guests can transfer tickets to a future course date or send a substitution at no additional charge.