Let us help you grow in your foundational knowledge of cosmetic threads through our advanced course. Our goal is to provide you with the best practice experience and share some of our insights regarding this specialty.
Foundation of Threads Course Includes:
- Didactic workbook (you will receive it through mail after registering)
- Access to your virtual Didactic for 1 year
- Video Replay Access of this training + before and after photos of your model for 1 year. You will receive these materials within 30 days after your training date.
- Supervised hands-on training with our Faculty
- Certificate of Completion by The Aesthetic Immersion
- 10.5 CME Credits
Virtual Didactic Covers:
- Facial Anatomy
- Types of Threads: Smoothing, Lifting, Foundational, and Mesh
- Physiology and Mechanism of Action
- Thread Placement and Insertion
- Patient Assessment
- Where and How to best utilize FDA Approved PDO Threads
- Threads Techniques, Vectoring
- Benefits & Risks with PDO Threads
- Complication Management
Completing these modules is a prerequisite for the supervised hands-on training.
Hands-on Training Covers:
- Didactic Review with Interactive Q&A
- Live Demonstration of Patient Assessment, Numbing and Thread Insertion by our Faculty
- Up to 1 hour of supervised hands-on Thread Insertion with our Faculty
- PDO Threads will be provided to you at no cost. You will need to provide your own live model
- Lunch will be provided
Feel free to reach out to our team at: [email protected] if you need any assistance.
By registering, you are giving permission to The Aesthetic Immersion to contact you via email, phone for future events and promotions.