Saturday, April 30, 2022 | 9 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Let us help you grow in your foundational knowledge of cosmetic threads. Our goal is to provide you with the best practice experience and share some of our insights regarding this specialty.
In the world of aesthetic medicine, Thread Lifting is one of the newest non-surgical techniques to treat the most common of advanced areas requested, resulting in an instant and natural-looking improvement in the appearance of the skin. This advanced course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of thread insertion, facial anatomy, patient assessment, numbing techniques, thread insertion, lifting techniques, what can go wrong, and how to deal with these complications. After taking this class, you will be able to properly assess, choose the right product, inject, and treat your patients with beautiful results.
Our online educational modules cover the didactic component and include topics such as introductory to medical aesthetics, anatomy, all threads, complications, aesthetic business from a practitioner's point of view, and more!
- Facial Anatomy, facial vasculature, location, depths, and precautions
- The aging process, patient assessment, symmetry and balancing
- Thread knowledge, types of threads and choosing the thread type
- Thread placement and insertion techniques
- Choosing vectors, lifting techniques, anchoring locations
- Indications/contraindications of threads
- Featuring MINT PDO Threads
These modules are a prerequisite for the supervised hands-on training for those with a RN, NP, PA, MD, DO license. These modules are a prerequisite for the supervised one-on-one hands-on training (for those with a license to inject in California) and for those attending as an observer.
- Thread Insertion Demonstration and One-On-On Training with Dr. Gideon Kwok, DO and Rio Calvert, MSN, FNP-C.
- Interactive Q & A
- Hands-On One on One Injection Training On-Site @ The Aesthetic Immersion in Brea, California
- You will need to provide your own model. MINT PDO Threads will be provided.
Includes continued online access to the replay from your computer and / or mobile device for one year.
Feel free to reach out to our team at: [email protected] if you need any assistance.
By registering you are giving permission to The Aesthetic Immersion to contact you via email for future events and promotions.